Forums The Young and the Restless YR: 12/1 Could Victoria and JT Be Anymore Boring?
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Could Victoria and JT be any more boring? Once upon a time, a long time ago weren’t they actually an interesting couple? 

Noah is at Sharon’s and Sharon and Adam are still in bed…will he catch them? 

224 Posts

Even when JT and Victoria are fighting you fall into a coma…

Will Noah catch his mom and Adam in bed?  LOL

Profile photo of MelodieMelodie
    24 Posts

For the love of everything that is HOLY in the Soapiverse, Someone get Adam and Sharon off my screen! Adam loves Sharon! WHAT. THE. HELL!!!! The only good thing about it is Sharon’s face everytime Adam mentions it. Her face is SCREAMING "Ohhhh Boo Boo. It’s just you! I just wanted to stick it to Jack so I threw my badussy!" UGH UGH UGH!!!

And then what’s this business with JACK, JACK MOTHER FREAKING ABBOTT, calling Adam a bad man. Now yes Adam is more despicable than Jack but Jack saying someone else is only using a woman and bad person makes me say "Pot Meet Kettle"

ZzzzzZZZzZzZ…Sorry, I feel asleep for a sec there. Victoria was on.

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

Making JT and Victoria a happy married couple killed that relationship.  I remember when she was having hte affair with him.  They had some create chemistry.  Then they turned him into her lap dog…and they became the most boring couple on Y&R…wait that’s Cane & Lily….well they are the second most boring couple on Y&R.   Sigh…when are Victor and Nikki returning?

24 Posts

Once again, Victoria was on and I took a small nap!

Dear Michael Grazeidei, Why are you so beautiful????
    XOXO,
    Mel

Did Adrienne Frantz fry…I mean dye her hair lighter shade of blonde! Melody Thomas Scott told me to tell her to put the hair dye box Down!

24 Posts

I keep having to do a double take everytime Stacy Haiduk is on my screen!!!! Get it Stacy!

Awwww Ash and Jackie!!! I lubba them. But I do have to say everytime I see Ashley with Sharons baby I start yelling at the screen "Ashley gone go crazy again and start carrying around a pink baby blanket when the truth comes out. Jesus Take the Wheel"

Somebody forgot to tell Adam he was blind today! Cuz I would swear UP AND DOWN he could see today.

Excuse me while I go lose my lunch. Adam and Sharon kissed.

224 Posts

Deacon and Phyllis are so hot together….PUT THEM TOGETHER ALREADY!

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

[quote=Luke Kerr]Deacon and Phyllis are so hot together….PUT THEM TOGETHER ALREADY!
    [/quote]

I concur….then Nick can get back to where he belongs with Sharon!!! 

24 Posts

HEATHER!!! Where you BEEN??? Damn! She just SHUT IT DOWN on Victoria!!!

Deacon and Phyllis are HAWT HAWT HAWT!! Just take her on the floor right there Deacon!

Merciful Jesus I agree with Sharon about the Plaque(SP?) to Faith.

Somebody needs to fired for the atrocity that is Adrienne Frantz hair today?? Just SHAMEFUL!!!!

Previews:
    Sweet Mercy! Big Clem is back!

the thoery of opposites
    Profile photo of soapoperafansoapoperafan
    111 Posts

Bite your tongue Luke!  No way no how.  Leave my Phyllis with Nick!

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

I don’t really want Nick with ANYONE, much less Sharon.

I really hope the writers come up with a way to make Victoria and JT interesting, because i think they could be a good couple, but the weriters just don’t have their heart in it.

111 Posts

I felt the same way with Adam and Sharon!  There are some days where I swear that Adam can see.  Can he still be faking it?   I’m not a big Adrienne Frantz fan but I like her with Michael Graziadei.  Can  he get any cuter?

145 Posts

I am sooo confused with the whole Adam story, can he see or can’t he? The actor seems to be playing it both ways and its confusing lol.

Profile photo of JorpaJorpa
    72 Posts

J, he has tunnel vision. He has no periferal (sp?) vision. He can see straight ahead. I wonder sometimes if the writer’s remember this.

145 Posts

That’s what i thought.

The storyline played out like this right? >

First Adam was perfectly fine, then he started poking himself with needles and faked being sick, then he actually got sick, and thats where we are at now right?

111 Posts

Yep!  But I still think he’s faking it!  There was a line on the show today where Sharon joked that she had peripheal(sp?) vision and he didn’t!

Profile photo of LawyerGirl04LawyerGirl04
    13 Posts

Loved Heather’s smackdown on Victoria today and loved her little snide comment to Adam, "I hope you and HE will be very happy together." I know ya’ll weren’t her biggest fans when she first started on the show but these days I’d take her over Maczilla anyday. When she came on the screen today I perked up because she wasn’t as bland and boring as Mac and Victoria. 

Question: Can we start rooting for a JT/Heather pairing? They’d be hot together, hell anything to get him away from Victoria! Plus, I’d love to see the look on Victoria’s face when she saw them together!

145 Posts

I really think they need to just break them up and then put them back together later, but bring back a reason to root for them, right now i just think they are getting stale and that sucks :(.

Profile photo of josserjosser
    36 Posts

Luke,

"Fall into a coma"?  More like throw oneself into a coma or in front of a fast moving semi!

What happened to them?  I like  both actors.  The writers need to create a storyline for them.  I wish that Deacon and Victoria had been allowed to have a long torrid affair.  That would have done wonders for getting these back on the frontburner.

Profile photo of timepasstimepass
    25 Posts

In my best Jillian voice NOOOOOOOOO!

This Vickie has to go, she cannot act.
    And JT became unbearable with her, not that he ever was stunning to watch, unless you only look at the package!

Profile photo of timepasstimepass
    25 Posts

Anything to save Phyllis from boredom!

God it is hard to be a fan and watch her be either out of control, in your face, full rage drama or either to coma induce boredom with Nick!

Looks like phyllis has no nuances anymore, but people seems to like it!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.