Forums The Young and the Restless Y&R: 12/2 Gloria and Jeffrey Sniff Around Chancellor Industries
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

Gloria and Jeffrey should try out for Fox and Hound 3 the way they are sniffing around Chancellor Industries. The question is, which is the Fox and which is the Hound?

222 Posts

LOL Neil is on a roll today. He’s ripping Gloria and Jeffrey every which way while talking to Katherine about Kevin’s involvement in the IPO

Avatar of LawyerGirl04LawyerGirl04
    13 Posts

OH NO! It’s Mac, Cane, and Lily! Please excuse me while I go take a nap until they leave!

13 Posts

This is killing me: JT & Victoria and Mac, Lily, and Cane all on the same day? UGH

222 Posts

Mac just signed away the next nine months of her life to Cane and Lily. Does that make her a "wombat?"

13 Posts

Love it Luke! That should be Maczilla’s new nickname! 

2905 Posts

Clearly Mac won’t get pregnant with Cane and Lily’s child. So whose will it be? 

13 Posts

Today is so boring! Even that fashion show with Chloe and Chance was silly. Zzzzzzz I don’t really care whose child she gets pregnant with as long as she goes on a fake maternity leave and gets off my screen!

222 Posts

[quote=AlistairCrane]Clearly Mac won’t get pregnant with Cane and Lily’s child. So whose will it be? 
    [/quote]

I’m guessing it will be Mac and Cane’s…That way Y&R can be renamed The Snore and the Listless

Avatar of couchpotato7couchpotato7
    7 Posts

Jillian and Mel are right it’s BLOCK OF CHEESE DAY. Here comes the WInters. Must be the first of the month

the thoery of opposites
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.