Forums The Young and the Restless YR 12/3 Chance Gets a Medal, Mac finds out about Billy’s ONS, Grand Jury Stuff
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    878 Posts

I like the Chancellor/Foster family.  Jill, Katherine, and Nina are three peas in a pod!

878 Posts

I can’t believe I am typing this but it’s nice to see Heather back on our screens.  I definitely wouldn’t have said that two years ago.

Amber’s hair equals EPIC FAIL! 

878 Posts

I don’t care what anyone says but Amber still just doesn’t quite fit in this show after her being here for almost 4 years.  Something about it just doesn’t work.

Thank you Jana for grilling Ryder!  Kevin is being stupid by trusting him!

878 Posts

Ok they give Chance a medal…but do you really get a medal for getting stabbed during a robbery? 

878 Posts

Heather + Chance….I could be down with that romance…could you imagine her and Chloe going at it.

878 Posts

"Kelly" comes to Restless Style to schedule another "hook-up"  hahhaahaha

878 Posts

I still don’t understand why Kevin is being so naive when it comes to Ryder.  It’s obvious that he is lying.

I pray they don’t make Daisy and Ryder out to be Shiela Carter’s children

878 Posts

Why didn’t they cast Elizabeth Hendrickson as Mac….sigh…

Avatar of cookooclockcookooclock
    409 Posts

Yeah I think that Daisy and Ryder are definitely brother and sister. With the news of Sheila Carter’s return…I would say that it’s all but a done deall

2901 Posts

Nina looks great! I especially loved her interactions with Jill. It’s fun to see them not being snarky with each other all the time.

Loved Heather standing up to Michael": "Go. To. Hell!" Go Heather! I hope they’re setting up a Chloe/Chance/Heather triangle. With Adam in Sharon’s orbit, they need to find a new romance for Heather. She’s too good to disappear from our screens.

I hope Daisy and Ryder are Sheila’s children. Daisy could be Sheila’s child with Massimo.

the thoery of opposites
    28 Posts

I am so happy to see Heather as well, she has really grown on me. I worry that she and Chance might not be exciting together, that is why I like Chance and Chloe. What about Heather and Billy, or Heather and JT? Only if the old JT resurfaces, the quasi bad boy. I will say, though, that as much as I like Michael and Lauren together–and I do–she has oodles of chemistry with Michael.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.