Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    2905 Posts

Soap Central is breaking news that Kimberlin Brown is returning to Y&R.

EDIT: The news has disappeared from the homepage and replaced with a banner urging everyone to listen to a special announcement from Dan Kroll at 7 PM.

879 Posts

I LOVE KIMBERLIN BROWN….BUT NOT SURE IF i WILL LIKE WHAT MAB & Co. will do for her…sigh

2905 Posts

Now it’s back as Breaking News…haha
    Hopefully she’s actually on screen by Christmas.

28 Posts

Not sure how I’m going to feel about this one….

Don’t get me wrong, I love Kimberlin but with Patty/Emily on the canvas already? 

I wonder if she’s the reason Lauren ended up with that rat. 

2905 Posts

Of course she’s the reason Lauren ended up with the rat!

Sheila is evil, but she’s not as looney tunes as Patty. Sheila is more of a force to be reckoned with. Of course, she could be playing Sheila’s doppelganger Sugar, so it all remains to be seen.

145 Posts

*cough* so i am a new viewer, should i really care about this news?

2905 Posts

Yes you should. Sheila Carter is Y&R’s premiere villainess royale.

Read all about her: http://www.soapcentral.com/yr/whoswho/sheila.php

2905 Posts

Dan Kroll posted an article on the Y&R page on soapcentral.com saying that she is INDEED returning and has signed a one-year deal to return as the evil Sheila Carter Granger Forrester.

2905 Posts

I am a bit surprised though that DC, soapoperadigest, nor cbssoapsindepth has officially announced that Kimberlin is returning.  I’ve known Dan for awhile now and I know he would not post something like that if he didn’t have definitive proof that she is returning to the show.

178 Posts

I for one am excited about this! Of course we don’t know how it will play out, but Y&R is so boring right now and I believe that Sheila could be the shot in the arm Y&R needs!

the thoery of opposites

Oh I lovvvvve Sheila Carter that is someone you just don’t play with!i hopes she signs a more permanent deal later on!

2905 Posts

I’m glad that Sheila is returning so Y&R can undo the damage done when she returned in 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 (as Phyllis).

MAB botched the return of Phillip III and have screwed up another bunch of stories, but I think they can do Sheila justice. Just keep her reigned in and not as psycho as Patty. Hopefully her criminal record will be erased so she can move about Genoa City without lurking in the dark.

Avatar of Scott NovickScott Novick
    63 Posts

I suspected this was coming ever since they revealed that the next targets of Ryder’s mom were Michael and Lauren. The only one I can think of with gripes against Amber, Lauren and Michael would be Sheila, and roping Deacon into the picture to get to Amber as part of the art theft is the kind of thing Sheila loved to do. Plus Sheila was partnered with Tom when he was in town, so that would explain how she knew he had the Terroni. The only reason I hesitated is that it seemed to be the obvious choice.

I just hope MAB and company do right by Sheila. As much as I’m glad to see the "Shyllis" story that left Sheila dead wiped out, my fear is that MAB will go too far over the top in a dark direction.

Will they erase Sheila’s criminal record? Soaps can do anything they want, but I don’t see how they can with the laundry list of crimes Sheila has against her since leaving B&B in 1998. Between her 2002 and 2003 returns to B&B and her 2005 to 2006 stint on Y&R, Sheila has racked up two jail breaks, multiple counts of attempted murder, kidnapping, assault and extortion. The only crime I can see maybe getting knocked off is for killing Taylor on B&B since Taylor did not die, but that still leaves a ton of crimes committed against Eric, Stephanie, Brooke, Ridge, B&B Nick, Amber and Lauren.

2905 Posts

Maybe Sheila will save the governor’s child and he’ll grant her a full pardon. Hey, it happened with Lindsay on OLTL.

879 Posts

I would love for them to do some kind of twist and say that Kimberlin Brown is Sugar instead of Shiela.  I know Sugar was obsessed with Shiela so it would make sense.

2905 Posts

A better twist would be Sheila impersonating Sugar impersonating Sheila.

54 Posts

dang i’m excited now. i hope they don’t screw this up like they did w/ phillip III. this show needs a real villian and not a scorned family member.

2905 Posts

But they can’t have Sheila hiding in the shadows, lurking in disguise. They need to find a way to have her criminal record expunged and have her interact with many different characters as herself. Not as Brenda, like last time.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.