Forums The Young and the Restless YR 12/4 Daniel Goes to Court
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

Michael goes to court to defend Daniel and do battle with Heather. Will Daniel end up in jail? 

It looks like Adam called 1-800-FLOWERS and decided to personally deliver them to Sharon

222 Posts

Who knew that Heather could be such a tough attorney? She is ripping Daniel a new one today and the Y&R has really set up the intensity of the scenes well.

222 Posts

The Jack and Katherine scenes today are so touching. He used the John the card. lol

Avatar of soapoperafansoapoperafan
    111 Posts

I loved those scenes with Jack N Kay!  Michael is really hot in his scenes wit h Heather.  Hey, Luke they’re sorasing Brooke’s daughter Hope on the B n B!  She looks just like KKL!

Avatar of soapoperafansoapoperafan
    111 Posts

Thank you, Phyllis!  "Poor Sharon" indeed!  I didn’t realiza that Adam sent that email!  I forgot about that!  Bad bad boy!

879 Posts

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about this Daniel and the grand jury stuff?  It’s so stupid.  Can we just forget that it happened?

Adam and Sharon are still disgusting to me…I don’t want to see it.  I guess they are trying to make the pay off of when the baby switch reveal bigger by having this relationship.  #FAIL!!!

It’s nice to have Heather back on the show.  That is totally a character that took time but has grown on me.

Again I ask…any spoilers on when Victor and Nikki will return? 

Avatar of LawyerGirl04LawyerGirl04
    13 Posts

This may be an unpopular opinion and I’m going to preface it my saying that I love Christian Leblanc and Michael Baldwin…but that being said, I am so sick of him being written to always win these legal battles! I know that the writers have a running joke with Heather always losing, but today she finally showed that she has the potential to be a kick ass lawyer and I’d like to see him eat his words and lose for once. I HATED him threatening her and making her back down and give him details about closed grand jury testimonies! I am currently a blonde female in law school and I am so sick of a blond female attorney being written as someone who can be so easily railroaded all of the time! It is already an uphill battle to be a female in a predominately male profession, and having Michael threaten her like that was disgusting to me. That whole business with her jumping the gun on the arrest warrant was beyond stupid; she showed today that she is not an idiot so stop writing her as one!

Okay…end of rant!

879 Posts

[quote=LawyerGirl04]This may be an unpopular opinion and I’m going to preface it my saying that I love Christian Leblanc and Michael Baldwin…but that being said, I am so sick of him being written to always win these legal battles! I know that the writers have a running joke with Heather always losing, but today she finally showed that she has the potential to be a kick ass lawyer and I’d like to see him eat his words and lose for once. I HATED him threatening her and making her back down and give him details about closed grand jury testimonies! I am currently a blonde female in law school and I am so sick of a blond female attorney being written as someone who can be so easily railroaded all of the time! It is already an uphill battle to be a female in a predominately male profession, and having Michael threaten her like that was disgusting to me. That whole business with her jumping the gun on the arrest warrant was beyond stupid; she showed today that she is not an idiot so stop writing her as one!

Okay…end of rant![/quote]

Yeah I didn’t like that scene either.  I’m not sure how long you have been watching Y&R but they used to have the blond Christine Blair who won EVERY case.

I don’t like how they have one lawyer win every case.  It’s stupid and is far from realistic especially since at least 50%  of his cases the defendant are guilty (Especially that mother and brother of his!)

Michael has done some very shady stuff and I don’t like how they never mention all the reckless stuff he has done.  It would be nice if he actually got caught when helping his mother or brother out.  His license needs to be revoked for all the trickery he does.  I am surprised no one said anything about him advising Newman to settle the Cayman issue when his mother was directly involved.  Talk about MAJOR conflict of interest.  Ugh…I am over the ENTIRE Fisher/Baldwin clan…minus my Lauren Fenmore!

Avatar of LawyerGirl04LawyerGirl04
    13 Posts

Smitty,
    I was watching during the years of Christine, but I remember the courtroom dramas back then being a little bit more involved so that it would at least make sense when she won, like the whole thing with Cassie’s custody back in the day. I think my favorite trial was the one with David Kimble when he was in the raised hospital bed in the courtroom! They used to show the judge and the jury back then too. I guess what I take offense to is that they don’t ever play these things out anymore. They happen so quickly that Michael’s wins give me whiplash. I think one of the reasons so many people hate Heather is because they write her to be so brainless, and she is always on the "wrong side". I’d actually prefer it if she were to quit the D.A.’s office and go into practice with Michael. I think the two of them together working on cases would be much more fun to watch. Plus, they have a lot of chemistry and they would play off each other well.

72 Posts

Smitty, you really ought to be writing this show. But I have one problem with your story. There was no baby switch. Adam pushed Ashley down the stairs causing her to miscarry, and he cremated the fetus in the fireplace. He stole Sharon’s baby and gave it to Ashley.

I can’t wait to see Sharon’s and Ashley’s faces when they find out what he did.

the thoery of opposites
    879 Posts

Thanks Jorpa.

LOL I realize that he would have to reveal that Ashley miscarried and that the doctor helped him cover it all up.  He would reveal all this when Victor and the Newmans are grilling him.

I preached on the boards for months that Adam could be redeemed but this relationship is the final straw for me.  I want him to die a slow painful death!  I am so done with that character.  He needs to go!  The writers have officially ruined that character for me. 

72 Posts

Oh Smitty, I want the long, slow, cruel, painful death for Adam too! Sharon used to be one of my favorite characters. But this was the last straw for me. I have taken all her transgressions through the years and her sleeping with 3 men and the WTD story and still felt for her. But she’s ruined for me now. I had just finished the last of my Thanksgiving leftovers when she first slept with Adam. I almost lost it. I don’t want the foods associated with Thanksgiving again! LOL  Adam and Sharon will never be redeemed for me now.

2905 Posts

I hated the way Michael bullied Heather. I want her to win for once!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.