Forums The Young and the Restless Y&R Discussion – 11/23/09 “Honest Coversation”
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

I thought I would make a discussion thread for today’s Y&R episode.  Everyone post your comments about today’s Y&R!

Highlights 

Katherine scheming with the Chancellor IPO.  I like her trying to keep Jack out of it.  Loved all the scenes with Katherine.  She’s everywhere (Nick, Murphy, Chloe)  I loved Kay & Murphy chatting on the sofa…talking about how she used to love the bad boys.

Ashley & Billy-Nice scene with them chatting.  I like the family dynamics of the Abbotts.  Jack/Ashley scene was good talking about Thanksgiving.  I wish Traci and Steve could come and have Thanksgiving with them.

Fisher the dog…The writers didn’t forget about him…I sure did.

Jack&Phyliss scenes discussing their sexual romp…Good scenes.  They still have AMAZING CHEMISTRY!

Adam/Nick snarking at each other was funny.

Billy hooking up in the alley!

Lowlights

Adam trying to get Sharon away from baby Faith.  I don’t like where they are going with Sharon/Adam.  Adam/Sharon kiss was disgusting!

Not buying Nick as the big shot CEO of Newman.  Just doesn’t feel right.

Still can’t get adjusted to them calling Little Philip  "Chance"

Nick being a hyprocrite about the Jack situation.  I think it would have been nice to see him and Nick working together. 

Everyone post your highlights and lowlights from today’s episode!

Profile photo of pecolapecola
    28 Posts

A highlight and a lowlight, of sorts…

I hate to always bring it back to this but whenever I see scenes between Elizabeth Hendrickson and Jeanne Cooper, I’m reminded of why Clementine Ford’s casting as Mac was so horribly wrong. To me, it was more important that whoever ended up as Mac had, above all else, amazing chemistry with Katherine Chancellor. Today, we got to see what that relationship should look like–EH and JC have an incredible dynamic and their characters are developing the closeness reminiscent of what Mac and Katherine once had. 

Profile photo of dmarexdmarex
    32 Posts

[quote]I hate to always bring it back to this but whenever I see scenes between Elizabeth Hendrickson and Jeanne Cooper, I’m reminded of why Clementine Ford’s casting as Mac was so horribly wrong. To me, it was more important that whoever ended up as Mac had, above all else, amazing chemistry with Katherine Chancellor. Today, we got to see what that relationship should look like–EH and JC have an incredible dynamic and their characters are developing the closeness reminiscent of what Mac and Katherine once had. [/quote]
    True. Don’t you just hate it that Ashley Bashioum didn’t return just because they wanted to have Cybill’s daughter as Mac?

Bashioum was the only actress that could sell Mac. Kruger, Kimsey and Ford all suck.

878 Posts

Watching that scene between Kay and Chloe just made me wish Elizabeth Hendrickson was Mac…sigh…she would have been a great recast for that role.  I just hope they get this role recast.  Clementine is just too hot and cold as Mac.  She is horrible.  One of the worst recasts in Y&R history.  I think they just need to recreate the role and quit trying to make the actresses to be just like Ashley Bashioum.  

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

i missed something…Did Billy really have sex with a chick in an alley? If he did…wow….he’s getting desperate.

Profile photo of JorpaJorpa
    72 Posts

[quote=Luke Kerr]i missed something…Did Billy really have sex with a chick in an alley? If he did…wow….he’s getting desperate.
    [/quote]
     He’s the man ho of Genoa City! LOL

Adam kissing Sharon was just disgusting in the worst way. Adam needs to die a long, slow, cruel, painful death. He will never be redeemed in my eyes.

Nick needs to get over himself. It’s his fault Phyllis slept with Jack.

I just wish Jack could catch a break. Not everything’s his fault. I doubt though he would make the same offer to Victor as he did Nick. It’s about time the Abbott’s get their company back after all this time.

878 Posts

I am assuming Billy had sex with the girl because they were going at it hot and heavy in the alley and then the next scene we see them they are coming back into Indigo fixing their clothes.

As Belinda says Billy is a "snatch-a-lope"  LOL…not sure if a guy can be one but he’s a man whore for sure…lol 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.