Forums The Young and the Restless YR – Is Diane Jenkins returning?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    878 Posts

Just read on twitter via

[Deanna Barnert] is thrilled by news that crazy Diane (aka Susan Walters) is coming back to Genoa City and hopes it’s for more than just two days!

If this is true then I am so happy!!!!  It’s long overdue and I hope Kyle Abbott is right behind her!  He could arrive just in time for the summer!

2901 Posts

Susan Walters?? NOOOO!!!! I want the ORIGINAL, REAL, BEST Diane back! Alex Donnelly for the win!!!!

3 Posts

WTF? I want the original Diane Jenkins come back?  Alex Donnelly…..Auntie Re-Re she smokin something, but would love to see Phyllis and Diane go act it…Only if they bring Dru back?

Avatar of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Susan Walters, in my opinion, was WAAAY better than Alex Donnelly, so I am glad they made that decision!!! If Walters hadn’t come back, I would have been open to Kelley Menighan Hensley (Emily, ATWT) or Elizabeth Keifer (ex- Blake, GL) jumping into the role as well….

BTW: Why not aging Jack’s son, Kyle, and hiring someone like Tom Pelphrey to play him????? I know I keep bringing up Tom Pelphrey, but I think he is the best actor under the age of 30 in daytime!!!

I would love to see Tom Pelphrey and Peter Bergman chew the scenery together!!!!

2901 Posts

Kyle might come back.

My prediction: Diane returns for whatever reason, Patty sees her and snaps. Patty kills Diane, Patty is exposed. Jack and Emily reunite. Kyle comes to town to live with Jack. Kyle finds himself in a love triangle with Noah and Eden.

4 Posts

I love Susan Walters, and I do hope that they do age Kyle, I’d love for him to be a love interest for Amber (I’m over her and Daniel)

66 Posts

[quote=AlistairCrane]Susan Walters?? NOOOO!!!! I want the ORIGINAL, REAL, BEST Diane back! Alex Donnelly for the win!!!!
    [/quote]

You said it!  Alex IS Diane, plain and simple.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.