Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    2901 Posts

Did you know this role was actually supposed to be played by Kimberlin Brown? Kimberlin was in talks with Y&R to return in early 2010, but when they fell through, the role was transformed into a doppelganger for Lauren. Sarah would have been Sheila’s twin sister but apparently Kimberlin balked at playing someone who wasn’t the real Sheila Carter. Can’t say I blame her! If Y&R had the chance to get Kimberlin back, they should have used it to undo the damage of “Pheila” and said that it was Sugar, not Sheila, who impersonated Phyllis. It’s a darn shame. Oh well, as far as I’m concerned, Sugar was “Pheila” and the real Sheila is still out there, biding her time!

2901 Posts

Also, the touch-and-go negotiations are the reason a full EIGHT months passed from our first glimpse of Sarah (in August 2009 when she visited Ryder and Deacon in jail) to April 2010 when we FINALLY saw her in the flesh (played by Tracey Bregman). Remember how this story seemed to oddly and frequently start and stop? That’s why.

(Actually, I suppose our first glimpse of Sarah was circa May 2009 when she killed that art guy in the alley, but at that point we didn’t know if it were a man or a woman).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.