Forums The Young and the Restless YR 12/14 Trash Dump Diving
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Let me get this straight…Phyllis, Nick, Lauren, Michael, Murphey, Heather, Kevin, Janna and last but not least KATHERINE are going trash dump diving?

Profile photo of soapoperafansoapoperafan
    111 Posts

Yep!  I thought it was hilarious! And Tucker and Jill are damn hot together!  Wait till you see who Daniels’ new roomamate is!

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

If I ever need to search a dump I want Eden on my team…Damn that girl found that bag fast!

It’s an almost Christmas miracle!

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Loved the dumpster scenes, loved how Phyllis got choked up by everyone’s involvement, loved Heather showing up, AND I really like Jill and Tucker! Jill hasn’t had a worthy love interest since she was married to John Abbott.

Profile photo of LawyerGirl04LawyerGirl04
    13 Posts

OMG did you guys see the previews? I can’t wait to hear what Mel and Jillian have to say about Nick’s bright yellow sweater vest! 

Profile photo of JorpaJorpa
    72 Posts

How does a cell phone stay charged for 5-6 months? Why would anyone in their right mind go to the dump at night? Who were they hiding from?

Somebody needs to be taken out behind the woodshed for a horse whipping for letting Katherine in the garbage dump.

Profile photo of timepasstimepass
    25 Posts

It was pitiful from start to finish. After 6 months realy, they think we are stupid and we might be, we are watching after all!

I think I should change my phone the battery died after 1 week, where can I buy the ones that stays charge for 6 month?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.