Forums The Young and the Restless YR – WTF Moment of the Day 5/3/10
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

Watching yesterday’s Y&R I was left scratching my head at a couple different things and it left me saying WTF!?!?

Now I love Katherine and Murphy but who in their right mind would take 80 year olds with them on a rescus mission?  Kevin has all these young friends and he calls on Kay and Murphy?  WTF

Also now I know Michael and Phyllis are best friends but Phyllis has a broken leg so he takes him with her to go find fake Lauren?  come on now WTF?!?!  Why would  you take a women with a broken leg with you when she just told you your "wife" tried to kill her.  What in the world is Phyllis going to do if "Lauren" attacks again?  WTF.

Where there any other WTF moments for anyone else while watching the show yesterday?

Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Smitty,

I didn’t have any WTF moments. I guess I have gotten so used to the foolishness that’s going on over there that I just watch and shake my head more 40 minutes, and flip through the TV for something more interesting for the other 5 minutes!! Sometimes, I cry during the commercials (LOL!)

I did have a "What took you so F-ing long" moment when Ryder finally tackled Daisy’s ass to the ground. She’s so f-ing annoying!! Perhaps the most annoying villainess character I have EVER seen on a soap opera!! I was hoping he would just pull a gun out of his pocket and shoot her ass, but no such luck.

Katherine and Murphy seem to be the ONLY two characters on this show who, for the most part, are still working with a full deck. Everyone else has had TRIPLE level IQ drops in the past six months, so I am sure that Kevin assumed that they were smart enough to help him get Jana back, since everyone else has tried and failed.

Why does he WANT Jana back?? I can’t explain that. LOL!!!

Michael taking Phyllis with him is basically the same thing as trying to shoot a robber who just broke into your house with a TOY GUN, and expecting him to fall on the ground and die. Maria Bell has officially lost her CARTOON mind!! She is just so damned eager to get everyone involved in this story to that damned circus so that she can have this "suspenseful showdown" in this house of mirrors!!

BTW: This house of mirrors story has been done soooo many times before in daytime, even though I am sure she thinks it’s GROUNDBREAKING. Whatever, honey. Try again. I’ll be watching these scenes in hopes that they aren’t COMPLETELY horrible, but I ain’t no fool!!!!!

878 Posts

alstonboy4315

yeah I haven’t seen the house of mirrors before but I know it has been done before.  I am just hoping this is the end of this storyline.  It needs to be over and done with.  I am so sick of this storyline. 

853 Posts

Smitty,

I see you changed your avatar from Melody Thomas Scott to Vicki Rowell. Was the book THAT good????LOL!! I am waiting on my copy to arrive.

878 Posts

alstonboy4315

I’m only through about 130 pages so far.  It’s good.  I’m pacing myself to avoid reading all of it in one setting.  I have to force myself to put it down LOL.  I am enjoying it.  It’s a good read.  I will be supporting Victoria Rowell for a few weeks.  I had to change.  i want this book to be a success for her.  She deserves it.

Profile photo of RebeccaJRebeccaJ
    16 Posts

My WTF moment came when Michael called Lauren. Why is everyone hearing the clown music on the phone and yet we’ve NEVER heard it on our end during the zoo scenes? And why would it be playing all the time at an ABANDONDED zoo and amusement park, which incidentally has ELECTRICITY. Makes no friggin’ sense.

Profile photo of AnalizaAnaliza
    66 Posts

[quote=alstonboy4315]Maria Bell has officially lost her CARTOON mind!! [/quote]

I couldn’t stop laughing for a full minute when I read that.

853 Posts

Analiza, LOL!! Glad I could give you a chuckle today!! It’s true!! She’s gone so far over the cliff that it’s a wonder she’s not lounging in some abandoned cabin with Drucilla. After all, we all know that Drucilla Winters ain’t dead….LOL!!!!

Profile photo of coach.craigcoach.craig
    8 Posts

I was fortunate to go to the Y&R dinner they had here in L.A. last year.Thats when Ryder was first introduced(after the actors HBO emmy nomination).I had such high hopes for the character,especially with Abby,but,poof,he rides off into the night with Daisy.I bet those two pop up on Y&R to terrorize Amber.They lost a good actor with Ryder leaving….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.