Two women with soap connections have made Mr. Blackwell's Top 10 Worst Dressed of 2007 list. Josh Duhamel's finance Fergie and former Another World star and tabloid fodder Lindsey Lohan.
1. Victoria Beckham ("Forget the fashion spice, wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty Posh can really wreck-em".)
2. Amy Winehouse ("Exploding beehives above, tacky polka-dots below, she's part '50s carhop horror.")
3. Mary-Kate Olsen ("She resembles a tattered toothpick — trapped in a hurricane.")
4. Fergie ("Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it's all in a name!")
5. Kelly Clarkson ("Her heavenly voice soars above the rest ... but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best!")
6. Eva Green ("Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!"
7. Avril Lavigne ("Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula-Fashions provided by…The house of Dracula!")
8. Jessica Simpson ("Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She's a global fashion curse!")
9. Lindsay Lohan ("Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low")
10.Alison Arngrim ("Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940's fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac.")
Who do you think was Worst Dressed in 2007?