That's right fans, the SPOILERS are that both Sami (Alison Sweeney) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker) are pregnant in upcoming scenes on Days of Our Lives. Quite miraculous in the case of Nicole, since she's supposed to be unable to have children, but we all know miracles can and do happen in the land of soaps. As for Sami, well, this pregnancy could be conceived (pun intended) to mirror portrayer Alison Sweeney's own pregnancy and provide a possible exit storyline.
Here is the burning question though... is EJ the father of both babies? It looks likely, onscreen we have seen both ladies being intimate with only him. Sami was before Lucas returned to Salem (May episodes) and with Nicole in the infamous elevator at the Salem Inn during the electrical blackout (July episodes). Does this mean someone else can't be the father though? We all know soaps aren't beyond re-writing history to suit storylines...
Perhaps the other important questions are:
- What will Stefano do when he finds out he's got not one, but TWO potential DiMera heirs?
- Will Nicole move into DiMansion?
- Will EJ step up and claim responsibility if both babies are his?
- Is this the end of Sami and Lucas for good if she's pregnant with EJ's child again?
- Why did they have to make Nicole pregnant in the first place???
What do you think of the news? Good? Bad? Don't care?