As predicted, the spike in ratings for Days of Our Lives continues as the show claws it's way back up to No#3. Here are the ratings for January 5 - 9. Days of Our Lives was the No#1 daytime series for the fourth quarter among women 18-34.
As Drake Hogestyn and Deidre Hall prepare to farewell Salem, the ratings for Days of Our Lives will either take a big drop - thanks to it's dedicated John and Marlena fans tuning out in droves, or an even bigger spike in trends which may even see it challenge The Bold and the Beautifulfor outright 2nd spot. Only time will tell.
(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)
All numbers Live+Same Day
1. Y&R 5,330,000 (-55,000/-191,000)
2. B&B 3,704,000 (-77,000/-145,000)
3. DAYS 2,882,000 (-400,000/+44,000)
4. GH 2,756,000 (-109,000/-283,000)
5. ATWT 2,744,000 (-94,000/-294,000)
6. AMC 2,715,000 (-61,000/+73,000)
7. OLTL 2,654,000 (-56,000/-89,000)
8. GL 2,046,000 (-186,000/-513,000)