Here's a little Friday afternoon linkage for you. Go check out what some of our web-o-pals are posting about:
- Land's sake, it looks like that Oklahoma Sooner Mindy Sue Lewis has done gone and got herself a Twitter account, according to Roger Newcomb at We Love Soaps.
- Emmy-winning soap scribe-turned-Fancast.com smarty pants Sara Bibel is getting to the heart of the matter about Cambells Soup product placement at Deep Soap. She also gives that pseudo Sapphic harlot Reese on All My Children a stern talking to!
- Soap Opera Examiner Mary Montanari is dishing the latest on that other lesbian daytime couple (Or are they just really swell pals?), GL's Otalia.
- Michael Fairman has a new interview with One Life to Live's Three Faces of Bree Williams at MichaelFairmanSoaps.com.
- As The World Turn's Noah won After Elton's most recent Battle of the Network Gays. Can he successfully defend his title next week against Milk's Lance Black for his Academy Awards speech? Umm, yeah, is this a rhetorical question? Vote by March 2 and you'd better vote for Black for crying out on Castro Street!
- Those funny Serial Drama dames are speculating about whether or not Chuck Pratt will be AMC's last head writer.
- Soap Opera Source is busy trying to make sense out of General Hospital. Aren't we all.
- The message boards at SoapZone are a buzz with how great GL's Buzz (Justin Deas) is. We totally agree.
In Real Life Soap Opera News
Our pals at Blackarazzi.com are dishing about that plague on humanity Kimora Lee Simmons' fat child support settlement from Uncle Russy, while The Young, Black and Fabulous has pics of Beyonce's Ebony photo shoot. Meanwhile Just Jared has shots of my favorite FriendJennifer Aniston abroad with Owen Wilson promoting her cute doggy flick Marley and Me.