A spoiler in Soap Opera Digest states that "another death will rock The Bold and the Beautiful." This will most likely be the death of Bill Spencer, absent from the canvas since a brief appearance in 2003.
In an interview with TV Guide magazine, Don Diamont describes his character of Bill Spencer Jr. as a Richard Branson-style media mogul who becomes co-CEO of his late father's publishing empire. Spencer Publications publishes Eye On Fashion, the rag trade magazine that appears frequently on the show. Diamont also hinted that his character might initially be playing against Donna.
In an interview with Soap Opera Digest, Executive Producer/Head Writer Bradley Bell dropped some hints about B&B:
- The tension between the Forresters and the Logans continues at Forrester. It may look like the Logans are on top, but don't count the Forresters out just yet.
- The show will continue its return to being about two warring fashion houses with the re-emergence of Jackie M. While Bell still has no plans to kill off Sally Spectra (whose portrayer, the aesome Darlene Conley, died in 2007), Jackie will be picking up where Sally left off, albeit in a more sophisticated manner befitting actress Lesley-Anne Down.
- Rick, Bridget, Steffy and Thomas will be on the forefront as the next generation of characters.
- Brooke, Donna and Katie will all be driving story.
- With Jackie M back in the mix, look for more interaction between Stephanie and Jackie.
- Karen Spencer returns to L.A. (on today's show) after her father Bill dies - and soon after, the never before seen son of Bill Spencer, Bill Spencer, Jr., arrives in L.A.
Taylor exceeds boundaries with Brooke.
Brooke: She starts to comprehend the things that Rick has told her.
Stephanie: Stand back! Big Steffy rips into Eric. Later, Stephanie removes the Logan girls from of her orbit.
Steffy: She becomes aware of the sacrifices that Ridge made all in her name. Meanwhile, when ex-beau Marcus hears about her breakup with Rick, he's very happy.
Bill Spencer: The patriarch passes away but leaves some interesting things for the residents of Los Angeles. Clarke and Donna are mortified by what he leaves them.
Brooke/Ridge/Taylor: Their tired love triangle has a big twist to it. Phoebe's death is still fresh for some and it becomes a factor that pulls Ridge and Taylor together in the loss they feel because of it.
Thomas: Viewers need to wonder if he has really overcome his hatred for Rick.
Bill Spencer Jr: When he hits town, he's coming to run his late father's publishing conglomerate. He notices Donna (blech!) and starts to become attracted to her. fans are going to wonder how much will Little Bill give up in order to obtain Donna.
Nick: He still wants his relationship with Katie but he can't get Bridget out of his mind.
Jackie/Owen/Bridget: Their triangle will plough full steam ahead.
Forrester Creations vs. Forrester Creations: Eric's family with Stephanie and his family with Brooke along with Donna will be going head to head in a battle to gain control of the empire. Stephanie is going to be key she will attempt to wrestle of FC for her kids and by doing this she ends up creating serious havoc for everyone.
SPOILERS FOR MAY
After hearing Ridge's recording, Steffy ends her relationship with Rick, and it seems to be over. Marcus welcomes the news. But will his outrage prompt him to act if Rick tries to win Steffy back?