The Vampire Diaries may be suffering a creative slump, but its spinoff, The Originals is sinking its fangs into social media. According to a report by The Hollywood Reporter and Listen First Media, The Originals is the No. 1 ranked new TV series on social media.
The Originals boasts an impressive 1.9 million fans across social media. Sleepy Hollow comes in a headless No. 2 with 821,650 fans on social media.
See if your favorite new show ranks among the Top 10 after the jump. Visit The Hollywood Reporter for the analysis and complete ranking.
1. The Originals (CW, 1,942,846 fans)
2. Sleepy Hollow (Fox, 821,650 fans)
3. Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (ABC, 801,423 fans)
4. Dracula (NBC, 425,074 fans)
5. The Blacklist (NBC, 363,483 fans)
6. Super Fun Night (ABC, 283,359 fans)
7. The Michael J Fox Show (NBC, 274,556 fans)
8. Reign (CW, 253,521 fans)
9. Almost Human (Fox, 189,475 fans)
10. The Tomorrow People (CW, 186,175 fans)